I do not sweat the small stuff…
* Little things that are happening around me cause me no concern.
* I maintain a calm feeling in my daily life and I can handle the little things that go awry around me. Often when things happen that are out of my control I can look at them and laugh at the irony of the situation. I have room in my life for a few stray incidents.
* Life is interesting and things happen every day that are out of my control. This is okay; it adds to the interest. I can remain calm when little incidents happen because they do not hinder my day or my life in any way that I cannot manage.
* Often the little incidents that happen are kind of funny. Today I can find the humor in these situations. I can remain calm throughout these situations because I have a base of calmness that surrounds me.
* I seek out a calm state of mind on a daily basis; this helps me to avoid unnecessary worry over the little things that happen in life. I surround myself in a blanket of calmness by getting the rest that I need, avoiding over-scheduling, and allowing myself to enjoy my hobbies. This blanket of calmness protects me from life’s little upsets.
* Today I will make sure I am surrounded by my protection of calmness and will be able to endure life’s little quirks and upsets. I will remain calm, regardless of what may come. I will learn to laugh instead of worry.
1. Have I covered myself in a blanket of calmness?
2. Have I sought out the humor in life’s little upsets?
3. Have I taken an initiative to remain calm?